Instagram - hwangahqi

One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole Day

Translate

Monday, September 14, 2015

Semester 5, First Week

Helloooo, so semester 5 started last week and yes there will be about 6 subject if not mistaken *hahah and yea there are 3 new lecturers which is Renee, Vivian and Brandon, I guess I didn't spell their name wrongly .. the funniest thing on first day was our lecturer's hair stuck behind the whiteboard :') 
Monday- oh yea, for Sem 5 Monday class just 2 hours ONLY. After class, I hang out with the A.M.K, Hayden and Wen Cong to Kota Damansara Wood & Steel to have our brunch :D Ya, we drove all the way from KDU Glenmarie to PJ and back to Glenmarie.


Tuesday- after class, I went to Sunway Pyramid to buy vegetables and also have lunch with Madeleine, Ken, Chris & Hebe. I fetched them and we had KFC for our lunch. Then me and Made went to Jusco and you won't imagine that Made like a kid sitting in the trolley :3


Me, Ken, Made, Chris and Hebe :)


blurrr picture :( but Made's pose win HAH


Wednesday- hmm cause my iphone restore already so I can't really remember what I did on that day zzz

Thursday- The things I can remember is the first time I have Thai food with my uni friends :D and thanks to the drivers Jovi and E-may!


Selfie'ssssss Made, Siew Wei & Me


Giggle Pose with Madeleine :3



We went Taipan, USJ for Thai Food. I didn't capture all the food cause all of us are too hungry.



Blur picture againnn :( Ailyn monkey face :p **


Blur againn x3, had ABC as well :p Ailynn ... ^

Friday- After class, I don't know is it Sam or who decide to have dim sum for breakfast. So we went to Damansara Jaya Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum. There are total 9 of us ~


But first, selfie with Siew Wei. WTF Madeleine one eye tho ^^^


Cheryl, Made, Me and Sam 


Actually, we order quite alot. It just that I can't took full of it HAH

After having Dim Sum, we went Inside Scoop for Ice-cream :p I share chocolate flavour with Kai Ting. OMG the chocolate flavour is superrrrrr GOODDDDD.


With a bunch of my Fav friends :) 


Girls Pic mou??


Ailyn x Me - Bitch better have our money $$

Saturday- I back to uni around 10 am morning to hang out with two lil kid Khairy and Justin to Subang Parade watch Maze Runner-The Scorch Trials :D They said 10.30pm but end up 11.20pm come to fetch me o.o  a good day hanging out with them~


The driver Khairy, Me and Justin * normal pic 


Justin roll his tongue ^

After back to uni, I went out to take away Mcd Donald with my hostel house mate :)


Shu Hui :)

Sunday - the BAD day to me, my I-phone suddenly crash and I have to drive to Empire mall to fix my I-phone and ya my I-phone have to restore T.T I lose all of the contacts like ALL. For the pictures, luckily I send all to my laptop already :3 so if you message me and I don't know who are you, I say sorry to you first a~~ 

at night, Sam ask me go out Yum cha so I went to Prima fetch them around 8.15pm.


Sam's fishball face, Made's PRETTY face and my typical pose to make my face not that round :3


Owl's Cafe chocolate bingsu !!

For the first week, everyone seems like still having holiday but the lecturers already started giving out assignments :( so there's all about my sem 5 first week :) Will continue 2nd weeks soon. Byee! 

Love always,
Suki 

No comments:

Post a Comment